Sunday, July 8, 2007

good girls and one real bad boy



Tom's welcome home dinner started off promising with fine wines and herring, but proceeded to get questionable once victoria nicknamed herself "funny face". I wet my pants at the dinner table and had to use the crisp white napkin to hide my embarrassment as I ran to the rest facilities. Luckily, I had a durable liner in my dress. After espresso and ameretto we took a trip to havanna. We all knew the night would end up at the tradewnds, so we just caved in and made an appearance. A true dance competition came about as soon as I entered the dance floor, which resulted into a blood bath. I got punched in the nose by a raging birthday queen, and by the end of the evening the true "funny face" turned out to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home