Friday, December 21, 2007

ham-shot


i believe i look a little, as they say
"tore-up"
Last night was beautiful and passionate..
had ladies holiday dinner with the crew.
had one of the best meatballs EVER. I mean...
Carolyn gifted me with white fringe cowboys boots. LOVE!!!
afterwards we went to cara-cave for some
hip hop hypocrazy
i danced in my new gold sparkle hot pants (for one song)...i believe it was
"back that ass up"
then victoria and i were having a bathroom gossip session
and she alerted me to some danger
I went to the bar to close my tab (15 dollars...i love ohio)
and a geekazoid fell to the floor
knocked out!!! face slammed to the floor
some one picked him up and there was a
pool of blood...
eeek, I was not happy about this
I ruffled my feathers and challenged to find the abuser to clean up the damn blood at my
pretty shoes..
ooops almost got myself into some trouble.
you know how fights go, one starts and then dominos..
but at first i was mad that some-one was picking on this nerd like guy,
but behind the closed doors as victoria and i waited for the german taxi
we saw him turn into a blood zombie
and he was
really creepy.
i guess he had grabbed up on some girl on the dance floor
and the boys in the cave don't like strangers messing with their ladies.
and i don't like zombie juice
on my damn heels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home