Monday, August 2, 2010

The official man in my life: Andy Sebastian Chong


not the best pictures ever.. but it was all peace and bliss
we dashed out to SR immediatly after I heard the news...
Baby chong was born in a very special way.
1 out of 88,000 children born in the water sack...
I can't even express how it feels to see some one you love sooo much,
have a baby kitten version of themselves...
its so exciting, he is absolutely perfect.
Amee said that everyday
feels
like the greatest day of her life
since he arrived...
and at the risk of sounding sappy and hippy chic..
i could see such a glow on amee & gerardo, one that I have never seen before...
it was so powerful
it made me think of what god could actually be..or feel like
and i don't think the answer is difficult to understand anymore
i think its really simple
i think it is
family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home