Thursday, July 24, 2008

i smashed a lemon and was asked to leave




i don't even know how it all began, but I was
a journalist last evening...
I started off by writing my thoughts as they came...
then recalling years ago at TR's birthday that everyone at the table could remember the
FIRST & LAST name of their first love (at any age)
This is still true. I asked about a dozen people last night.
only 2 could not remember that last name..
then ken & jorge showed up and I was showing them my
hamster trick that i stole from a bartender at bobo..
and then I peeled it and after playing a few rounds of spin the lemon. I smashed it with my fist about fives times.
then my friend got mad and took my drink away, replaced it with water and asked me to leave..
ouch
the sailors and I
hunted down the duck duck and played card tricks til 2...
oh well,
you win some you
lose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home